Our children are bombarded on a daily basis with competing messages. Every song, movie, book, TV show, blog, and game is full of ideas about truth, morality, beauty, identity, faith, and more. Not all of these ideas are true. Some are wrong, some are deceptive, and some are outright destructive. Young children must be equipped to discern among competing ideas and stand firm in the truth.
What concepts does What On Earth Can I Do? cover?
The fourth book in the award-winning What We Believe series, What On Earth Can I Do? helps children understand what it means to be a “good and faithful servant” of God (Matthew 25:23).
This study will help them choose to put God first in every area of their lives based on these biblical truths:
- God owns all things because He created and sustains all things
- He has entrusted me with certain gifts and wants me to use these gifts for His glory
- I honor God by using my money and possessions wisely
- I glorify Him by investing my time and talents wisely
- My body is not my own but has been bought at a price
- God expects me to care for His creation
- God will reward me for my faithfulness.