What are thinking tools? This book is like a toolbox - full of all kinds of TOOLS you can use for different THINKING tasks.
• When is it dumb to argue?
• Using the scientific method.
• Five rules of brainstorming.
• Who has a reason to lie?
• How to analyze opposing viewpoints.
• How to analyze evidence and sources.
• How to list reasons why you believe something.
This excellent resource is self-teaching, written for ages 13 through adult, and would be a fun and very profitable book to work through as a family. Especially recommended for Christians who don’t want to be caught thinking incorrectly and looking stupid when challenged about what they believe or live. Paperback, 234 pages.