Science Shepherd’s Life Science textbook was written to equip students with foundational life science principles, while remaining true to Biblical Creation. Part of our homeschool middle school science curriculum.
- 280+ page textbook reviews cells, DNA, classification, human anatomy & physiology, and more
- Includes study questions at the end of each chapter to help with subject mastery
- Allows for independent study
- Discusses the creation and evolution models of origins
- High-quality, full-color pictures and graphics
- May be used as an high school introductory text
- Fully developed by a homeschool family
- Printed in the USA
AWARD WINNING MIDDLE SCHOOL SCIENCE
Science Shepherd Life Science was recognized as a 2019 Teach Them Diligently Homeschool Family Favorite for middle school science.
You can be confident that our Life Science homeschool curriculum will provide an excellent educational experience to your student.
ABOUT SCIENCE SHEPHERD LIFE SCIENCE
Developed by physician and homeschool dad Scott Hardin, MD, Science Shepherd Homeschool Life Science curriculum is a robust yet easy-to-learn life science-based program for middle school / junior high. Life Science can also be used as an introductory science course for high school students who have not received a lot of science exposure. The curriculum integrates with optional lab material, available from Science Shepherd.