Explore creation through the fields of geology, biology, astronomy, oceanography, and more with our homeschool science curriculum for elementary school.
- Video-based homeschool science curriculum
- Recommended for elementary grades, ages 6-11
- Daily 2-5 minute video lessons, including activities
- Great for independent study
- Used with both the Level A and Level B Workbook (sold separately)
- Provided 35-week schedule can be adjusted to fit your needs
- Fully developed by a homeschool family
- DVD Set printed in the USA
ABOUT SCIENCE SHEPHERD INTRODUCTORY SCIENCE
Science Shepherd Introductory Science is a Christian homeschool science curriculum for elementary school. Featuring 171 daily video-based lessons, with integrated workbook and practical activities, Introductory Science covers geology, biology, meteorology, oceanography, astronomy and more. Science Shepherd curriculum was written by physician and homeschool dad Scott Hardin, MD.