Follow along with our homeschool Biology Lab Videos! Each video provides a step-by-step presentation of 19 labs and expected results. Complete separately, or integrate with the full Biology curriculum.
- Includes pig dissection, fish dissection, earthworm dissection, microscope experiments and more
- Every experiment can be completed from home
- May be used independent of the Biology Textbook to fulfill a lab requirement
- Fully developed by homeschoolers
- Printed in the USA
- Supplies available separately
AWARD WINNING HOMESCHOOL BIOLOGY
Science Shepherd Biology was awarded the 2015 Practical Homeschooling Reader Award.
You can be confident that our homeschool Biology curriculum will provide an excellent educational experience to your student.
ABOUT SCIENCE SHEPHERD BIOLOGY
Science Shepherd Biology is a comprehensive and integrated homeschool high school Biology curriculum, incorporating textbook, optional daily video-based lessons, lab manual, supplementary parent/teacher informational guide book, enhanced study question DVD, and test materials. Written by physician and homeschool dad Scott Hardin, MD, Science Shepherd Biology was designed for independent study with advanced but easy-to-learn presentation. However, with the supplementary teacher information, parents can be involved in their student(s) learning, if they choose.