Exploring Creation with Physics, 2nd Edition has been voted the #1 homeschool physics course for over 11 years in a row by homeschooling families. Because the science of physics is an attempt to explain everything that is observed in nature, this text is an overview of the advances made over the last three thousand years! And while that may seem like a monumental task, we’ve designed it to be not only homeschool friendly but also college-prep.
What’s Included In Apologia’s Exploring Creation with Physics
In this award-winning homeschool high school physics course, a conversational style of writing is used so that students feel as if they are participating in the learning process. When they are finished with the course, students will be able to do things such as:
- Relate Velocity, Acceleration, Time, and Displacement
- Use Mathematical Equations for One-Dimensional Motion
- Understand and apply Newton’s Laws
- Be able to see the strong connection between math and science
Some important concepts covered in Apologia’s high school physics include, but aren’t limited to:
- One and two-dimensional motion
- Newton’s laws and their applications in nature
- Work and energy
- Periodic motion
Please note, this is the student textbook only. You will need the Solutions and Test Manual to complete this course.