hy buy the World Empires, World Missions, World Wars Essentials Pack?
All you need to “open and go” is included:
- Quick Start Guide to help you easily navigate through the 4-Phase structure;
- Basic Lesson Plan to give you confidence for each week’s activities;
- Teacher Guide to provide helpful background information, suggested resources, motivating suggestions, and much more;
- Student Manual to introduce each era, offer multiple topics for further exploration, encourage hands-on participation, and invite creative expression;
- What in the World Vol 3 audio CD brings history to life with audio instruction and stories;
- Rubrics Set to help student know what is expected, and to help parent/teacher evaluate the student’s creative work (qualitative assessment);
- Test Kit to allow students to demonstrate what they’ve learned (quantitative assessment).
For value-conscious homeschoolers, save money and time by purchasing Essentials Pack rather than each individual item.
Ensure that students use a curriculum that includes Visual, Auditory, and Kinesthetic activities. (If students like audio products, they would also enjoy True Tales Vol 3 and Digging Deeper Vol 3 audio CDs to accompany this unit.)
List of Chapters
- Unit One: Napoleon & Early Missions
- Unit Two: Industrialization & the Church’s Response
- Unit Three: The British Empire & Awakenings
- Unit Four: Napoleon III & Christian Outreach
- Unit Five: Alliances & Revivals
- Unit Six: World War I & the Russian Revolutions
- Unit Seven: Fascism & Fundamentals
- Unit Eight: World War II & Miraculous Deliverances
- Unit Nine: Early Cold War & Renewed Vision