Why buy the Romans, Reformers, Revolutionaries Essentials Pack?
All you need to “open and go” is included:
- Quick Start Guide to help you easily navigate through the 4-Phase structure;
- Basic Lesson Plan to give you confidence for each week’s activities;
- Teacher Guide to provide helpful background information, suggested resources, motivating suggestions, and much more;
- Student Manual to introduce each era, offer multiple topics for further exploration, encourage hands-on participation, and invite creative expression;
- What in the World Vol 2 CD set to bring history to life through audio instruction and stories;
- Rubrics Set to help student know what is expected, and to help parent/teacher evaluate the student’s creative work (qualitative assessment);
- Test Kit to allow students to demonstrate what they’ve learned (quantitative assessment).
For value-conscious homeschoolers, save money and time by purchasing Essentials Pack rather than each individual item.
Ensure that students use a curriculum that includes Visual, Auditory, and Kinesthetic activities. (If students like audio products, they would also enjoy True Tales Vol 2 and Digging Deeper Vol 2 audio CDs to accompany this unit.)
List of Chapters
- Unit One: The Rise of the Church and the Fall of Rome
- Unit Two: Missionaries & Barbarians
- Unit Three: The Byzantines & the Muslims
- Unit Four: The Holy Roman Empire & the Vikings
- Unit Five: The Crusades & the Mongols
- Unit Six: Seeds of Reformation & the Late Middle Ages
- Unit Seven: The Renaissance & the Reformation
- Unit Eight: Puritans, Pietists, & the Divine Right of Kings
- Unit Nine: Revivals & Revolutions