A Charlotte Mason Inspired Journey Through American History!
America’s Story 1 brings history alive in the stories and adventures of explorers and pioneers who saw in America the chance to live a dream—to freely worship God, to have a chance to own land, and search for wealth and opportunities.
Easy for teachers, exciting for students!
America’s Story 1 is designed to be easy to use as it guides your student through an exciting adventure through American history as they:
- Learn to retell history through the use of oral & written narration
- Sketch their way through historical scenes
- Create their own maps
- And compile a timeline from the ancient Americas to the 1850s!
Teacher Guide features:
- Convenient Daily Schedule—saving you time!
- Student worksheets for narration (oral & written), sketching, map adventures, & timelines.
- Optional Digging Deeper activities
- Special Project Ideas
- Review sheets & answer keys
- 3-hole punched, perforated pages for convenience