The complete Life Science homeschool curriculum for middle school from Science Shepherd. Includes everything you need to get started - Textbook, Answer Key & Parent Companion, and Test Booklet.
- 280+ page hardcover or digital textbook with end of chapter study questions to help facilitate subject understanding
- Test Booklet with 9 tests, consumable or digital
- Answer Key & Parent Companion includes a 36-week schedule, study question answers, test answers, and chapter summaries with key teaching points, paperback or digital
- Written for independent study
- Discusses the creation and evolution origins models
- Fully developed by a homeschool family
- All material printed in the USA
AWARD WINNING MIDDLE SCHOOL SCIENCE
Science Shepherd Life Science was recognized as a 2019 Teach Them Diligently Homeschool Family Favorite for middle school science.
You can be confident that our Life Science homeschool curriculum will provide an excellent educational experience to your student.
ABOUT SCIENCE SHEPHERD LIFE SCIENCE
Developed by physician and homeschool dad Scott Hardin, MD, Science Shepherd Homeschool Life Science curriculum is a robust yet easy-to-learn life science-based program for middle school / junior high. Life Science can also be used as an introductory science course for high school students who have not received a lot of science exposure. The curriculum integrates with optional lab material, available from Science Shepherd.