The Science Shepherd Biology homeschool textbook was written to help make a Biblically-based, academically rigorous high school science education achievable, with independent study in mind for parents and students.
- 730+ page, 34 chapter textbook
- Includes study questions at the end of each chapter to foster subject mastery
- Written for independent study
- High-quality, full-color pictures and graphics
- In-depth overview of the creation and evolution origin models
- Fully developed by homeschoolers
- Printed in the USA
AWARD WINNING HOMESCHOOL BIOLOGY
Science Shepherd Biology was awarded the 2015 Practical Homeschooling Reader Award.
You can be confident that our homeschool Biology curriculum will provide an excellent educational experience to your student.
ABOUT SCIENCE SHEPHERD BIOLOGY
Science Shepherd Biology is a comprehensive and integrated homeschool high school Biology curriculum, incorporating textbook, optional daily video-based lessons, lab manual, supplementary parent/teacher informational guide book, enhanced study question DVD, and test materials. Written by physician and homeschool dad Scott Hardin, MD, Science Shepherd Biology was designed for independent study with advanced but easy-to-learn presentation. However, with the supplementary teacher information, parents can be involved in their student(s) learning, if they choose.