Use this AiG-exclusive curriculum set as you sow the seeds of love and respect for Jesus the Creator. This comprehensive and easy-to-teach approach to science is a favorite among grade-schoolers. Start their science education early—before evolution-laced secular media claims another heart by creating distrust of the Bible and disbelief in God. We know of no other series of science textbooks that can educate grade-schoolers with so many fun lessons while at the same time affirming the truth of creation and the insufficiencies of the idea of evolution. Created for home schoolers, but widely used in "traditionally schooled" families as well.
This updated 4th edition includes:
- More illustrations, more photos, more diagrams!
- Updated content with the latest scientific findings and information
- New design! More user-friendly layout, more color, and new fonts
- Each book has gone through a thorough scientific review
- All 12 units in the new edition cover grades 3–8
- The new edition includes digital access to tests, worksheets, experiments, illustrations, videos, and more!
The God’s Design series is a highly regarded, complete science curriculum for grades 3 through 8. Covers life science, earth science, physical science, and chemistry & ecology. In the award-winning, full-color student curriculum the lessons are short, easy to teach, and take a hands-on approach using ordinary household items for experiments and activities. But easy does not mean lacking in substance; God’s Design textbooks and the all-new teacher supplements are comprehensive. Most important, God’s Design authors Debbie and Richard Lawrence approach science from a biblical worldview, emphasizing God’s handiwork in the world around us and showing how real science supports biblical authority and the Genesis account of creation. (Flexible order; use 1–3 lessons per week.)
An entire 6-year elementary and middle-school science curriculum, the God’s Design science series...
- has a strong biblical worldview.
- is multi-level (easy to use with multiple children and different ages).
- is flexible and works with all learning styles.
- requires minimal teacher preparation.
- teaches critical thinking skills.
- includes fun hands-on activities with every lesson.
- is written by seasoned homeschoolers.